Please allow up to 3-5 business days for this item to ship.
This kit includes all of the basics for homecare:
- 1 Headweighting System with weight bars
- 1 Set of 2 Medium Progressive Rolls
- 1 Set of 2 Firm Progressive Rolls
- 1 Set of 2 Progressive Roll Covers
- 1 Set of 2 Pelvic/Lumbar Wedges
- 1 Inflatable Wobble Cushion
- 1 Dual-Purpose Cervical Traction Unit
- 1 ML Homecare Kit Tote Bag
- 1 Vertical Pull Adapter
- 1 Quick Start Guide: Quick-Start Guide to Spinal Correction at Home
Headweighting System: Strengthen your neck, correct your posture, and reinforce the effectiveness of your adjustments. It comes with 3 lbs of weight in 0.5 lb increments. Convenient, comfortable, and easy to use.
Head Weight Assembly Instructions:
1. The small straps will go on the front of the head.
2. Put the right-to-left strap through the plastic loop. Before closing, open the other strap (front strap) and close it on top of the right-to-left strap. Then velcro close the right to left strap so the straps are in a "T" shape.
3. Place weight pouch on the velcro front of the harness and press to conform around the head.
4. Tighten the strap around the head.
Harness may be washed.
Progressive Rolls: During sleep your nervous system speeds up for healing and repair of the tissues that have been damaged throughout the day. Progressive Foams make sure that your spine is in optimal position for your body to be healed and restored.
Pelvic/Lumbar Wedge Set: Pelvic rotation can cause subluxation and misalignment in the lumbar spine. The Triangular Pelvic Wedge Set is designed to encourage easy and convenient home spinal care by gently guiding your spine back into a correct and healthy position.
Inflatable Wobble Cushion: Use it as a fun and easy way to warm up and stretch your spine throughout the day.
Dual-Purpose Cervical Traction Unit: This is an essential part of any chiropractic home care. It is simple and easy to use. In minutes a day, it restores healthy cervical curvature.
Vertical Pull Adapter: The Vertical Pull Adapter attaches to the Dual-Purpose CTU, replacing the door stop. It allows more ease of use and range of motion, when using the Dual-Purpose CTU at home. The Vertical Pull Adapter extends the distance between the door and the Dual-Purpose CTU approximately 6 inches, to replicate in-clinic use.